Nimer Saikaly, MBA (CEO)
As an IT professional of over 15 years and winner of the Top Tech Exec award in 2014, Nimer’s passion is to help organizations achieve their goals by applying technical, organizational, and leadership skills and utilizing cutting-edge technologies in cloud computing, business processes, and disaster recovery. He strives to improve staff productivity and ensure the security of an organization’s IT infrastructure and data, reduce cost, and improve efficiency.
For over 15 years, Alyssa has dedicated her career to improving the lives of those in her community and her experience as a fundraising and communications professional gives her the opportunity to promote social justice and cultural change. Raised in San Diego, she studied at San Francisco State University’s School of Social Work and earned a certificate in fundraising management from Indiana University’s Center on Philanthropy.
Justin Nordin (CTO)
Justin has been working in Information Technology professionally for over 16 years, and as a consultant for the last 4 years. His passion is partnering with nonprofit organizations to help them automate and simplify processes, or simply put- make their lives easier. Justin has worked with a variety of technologies, and uses this experience to help nonprofits succeed in their mission statement by helping nonprofits better utilize technology in all aspects.
Below is a list of some of our team’s certifications. We have a variety and depth of knowledge with many technologies. If you don’t see something on this list, please feel free to reach out and we would be happy to discuss our experience with said technologies.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v.3
- HIPAA Security Professional
- Certified HIT Security Administrator (CHSA)
- MCPS: Microsoft Certified Professional
- IT Management and Leadership Professional (ITMLP©) Certification
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6]
- Apple Product Professional
- Apple Sales Professional
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- Airwatch Enterprise Mobility Associate & SE
- AeroHive Certified Wireless Administrator
- Mac Integration Certification
- Mac Management Certification